Labels are used to mark many various products that include, but are not limited to food, medical products or any kind packaging.
Materials that can be used:
Labels can also be stitch-on or glue-on.
Information is applied in various ways:
- Hot stamping
- Thermal transfer
- Serigraphy (screen printing)
Such labels are mainly used in the clothing industry as well as in the manufacturing of furniture and other products. They serve as a base onto which logos, care instructions and other required information is applied.
- Hot Stamping
- Thermal Transfer
Printing is done with the help of colour codes through a coloured foil, which was specially designed for this purpose and is especially resilient to washing and cleaning. The resulting prints are full of colour and very high-quality.
- Polyester with a glue-covered surface
- PVC materials
Double-sided print is possible.
Maximum number of colours: 6.
Double-sided print 4+2
Labels are delivered in a roll or pre-cut. Satin labels can be cut with a hot knife to avoid uneven or ugly edges.
Depend on the amount of labels, material, and colours used in the process. To receive a price estimate, please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.
These labels are used to display information as well as barcodes for any further marking of products. We have a large assortment of label sizes. We can also manufacture labels according to your own size specifications. To receive more precise information, please contact us.
There are two types of paper, which can be used in the process of label manufacturing.
Adhesive paper or cardboard labels, printed out on thermal paper in rolls. Printing is done by heating the label with a hot printer head.
- Small costs for small and medium-sized orders
- Ability to change data
- Printing at 300 dpi allows to quickly print high-quality text, price codes, logos, tables and other required information
- No choice of colour - only black is possible
- Impossible to print gradients and shades
- The thermal layer of the label is susceptible to irreversible changes when exposed to elevated moisture, heat, cold, and light levels
- The label's lifetime is approximately 1 year, if used in a proper environment.
Thermal Transfer labels
Half-glossy paper or cardboard with an adhesive layer in rolls. Printing is performed via heat-transfer of the image with the help of a special ribbon.
- The same as the ThermoLabel
- The resulting print is markedly more resilient and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Lifetime is practically unlimited
- Limited colour choice: usually black is used. However, base colour are available as well
- Impossible to print gradients or shades
- Price is higher because a colour ribbon is used
Are used to mark:
- Metal constructions
- Other items in a moist environment
Due to increased demand for seedlings, they are used more and more frequently in gardening.
The tags are not affected by cold, water, direct sunlight or chemicals.
Information printed onto them doesn't come off with time.
At the moment there are two types of tags available:
- Looped tag 15x209mm - used to mark saplings, bushes, flowers, etc
- Rectangular tag 45x90mm - has a hole for attaching it to various products
Cardboard tags are manufactured either in a roll or pre-cut according to the buyer's wishes. The tag has a hole for attaching it to products.
We have two types of cardboard tags:
The cardboard used is 280g/m2
For labels in rolls only one colour is possible.
Tags, which have been pre-cut can be either monochrome (single colour) or in colour.
In both cases the print may be double-sided.
To receive more precise information, do not hesitate to contact us.
All woven labels are made to order.
Woven or knitted labels are manufactured in rolls in single pieces.
Woven labels look much more prestigious than printed one, but they serve a different purpose.
Woven labels contain either the manufacturer's trademark or the product logo. Any logo or trademark is printed with a coloured thread. Silver or golden thread is also available. Some times separate woven labels are manufactured with the same graphical content as the polyester based ones, while also containing the care instructions for the product.
Woven labels are used not only for clothing manufacturing, but in the advertisement segment as well. Having a woven label on your product gives it a sense of quality.
We have the equipment necessary to print labels on a wide range of materials (including elastic materials) via the screen printing method.